Explore and Fly
If you are ready to take your leadership to a whole new level, thanks to a development plan based on your increased self awareness of your own strengths, pain points and of what is now keeping you from becoming the best version of yourself, this is the best solution for you.
I will support you, through the use of the 360° leadership assessment tool The Leadership Circle Profile ™ (LCP), to gather valuable input from those you work with in order to understand how you are showing up today as a leader and the impact you have.
We use this feedback as a starting point for a deep dive into your self awareness. We explore your inner beliefs and assumptions that keep you from becoming the leader you aspire to become. I support you in investigating how some of the reactive tendencies you have developed until now, and that might show up in your profile, are becoming limiting factors. I help you learn how to leverage the gifts and opportunities inherent in all these tendencies in order to further grow your creative leadership and obtain lasting results.
Considering your priorities as well as the researched statistical correlation with leadership effectiveness, I support you in building your own development path made of a set of actions that could have the biggest impact on your leadership, and implementing your path step by step. I will be reviewing and considering alternatives with you as you progress.
In this package, you will have full access to my support for 9 months, plus a follow-up after 6 months. This includes:
- Set-up and management of your 360° leadership assessment using The Leadership Circle Profile ™ (LCP). You only have to select your assessors and do your own self-assessment, I take care of the whole process, which will be completed in maximum 1 month (to learn more about LCP, click here)
- Debrief of your assessment: We will have a 1,5 hour coaching session focused on your LCP Profile, in order for you to fully grasp the meaning of the profile and decide on which areas you would like to start working in your coaching journey
- Coaching sessions to support you in working on the identified areas, articulated in coaching sessions by phone or face-to-face* lasting 1 hour each. Frequency of sessions will be defined jointly with you. As a rough estimate you can consider a frequency of one session every 2 weeks in the first months, and one every 3-4 weeks in the remaining months
- Unlimited catch-up calls between sessions upon request
- Recap emails from me after each session, including, but not limited to, suggestions for exercises to do between sessions, links to articles or videos to watch in order to keep momentum and focus
- One follow-up coaching session after 6 months from the end of the coaching path, in order to share your progress and jointly discuss further needs
*Face to face coaching suggested only for coachees based in Basel or surrounding area.
One year ago I was promoted to become part of the Executive Team. It was an exciting year full of learnings for me, but at the same time absolutely draining. To be honest, I am wondering how long I can keep running at this speed. I barely have time to meet and discuss with my team, not to speak about going home in time to have dinner with my family. I am starting to feel that this is impacting not only my well-being but also the business, especially now that one of my direct reports has resigned